Linda - East Amherst
- I have been in excruciating pain for over a decade. Not one person has been able to diagnose what is the cause. I have tried everything from massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, PT, injections, reiki, and drugs. When you are in utter pain you will try anything. I learned about Dr. Baumler's cold laser therapy paired with his chiropractic adjustments. They are the ONLY thing that has offered me relief. I am able to do most things in life now and I am eternally grateful for Dr. Baumler's caring personality.
Kim - Clarence
- I've been to several different physicians for my back pain and I finally found what I needed in Dr. baumler. He is practical, skilled, efficient, thorough, flexible and he genuinely cares about his patients. He is one of the best doctors I have been to; he will literally drop everything he is doing to come meet you at his office to help you out. I can't say enough good things about him!
Sean - Depew
- I try to stay as physically active as possible but as I get older my lower back occasionally limits my ability to do everything I would like. When I find myself in that situation I know I can call Dr. Baumler to get a quick and convenient appointment which alleviates my stiffness and pain, allowing me to get back to what I love doing. Cannot recommend Dr. Baumler highly enough.
Jeff - Williamsville
- I have been a patient of Dr. Baumler's from the start. I have a lower back problem, that without major surgery is not 100% repairable. With his very efficient and amazing adjustments I wouldn't be able to live the active and hard working life I live everyday. Never has he not fit me into his busy schedule in a moments notice. I'm always met with a smile and warm how are things!
Gabe - Lewiston
- I have been going to Dr. Baumler for years for my Sciatic nerve pain, he's helped me immensely, and given me the chance of enjoying my life with my family without the pain I've had for so many years. I've been to quite a few chiropractors and Dr. Baumler is by far the best one, and I come all the way from Lewiston to see him. In December I went to see him and he told me he thought I had a herniated disc. Dr Baumler pulled my Mri on a weekend and called me to let me know before the Neurosurgeon did, absolutely amazing. He also guided me along the process on what is best for me. He also called me every day for two weeks to check in on me, words can't explain my gratitude for Dr. Greg Baumler. He's the only one I would trust to see now. You can say that over the years I would consider Dr. Baumler a friend, he's a great guy. Highly recommended.
Steven - Williamsville
- I've been a patient for many years now. Dr. Baumler is very knowledgeable, has given me some great advice to help alleviate my back pain. He also does an exceptional job at adjusting my neck.
Michael - Williamsville
- Very thorough and full of knowledge. Highly recommended.
Vicky - Buffalo
- Over the years I have been a patient of Dr Baumler and would not hesitate to recommend him especially for neck adjustments. He is exceptional!
Kim - Tonawanda
- Dr. Baumler is fantastic! I had a very difficult time with sciatic nerve pain for months and months after delivering my second child...it was unbearable. Dr. Baumler was able to help get me the relief I so desperately seeked! His expertiseand the way that he was able to ease my pain, while teaching me how to also be proactive against future problems was just great. He's very personable on top of it all, and I'd certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a great chiropractic experience!